Dalriada Cottage is a detached 4-bedroom bungalow that sleeps 8 people with pet friendly house and grounds, situated in the centre of Cushendall, 30km from Ballymena, 37km from Portrush and 80km from Belfast. The nearest airport is Belfast International, 50mins drive from Dalriada Cottage.
The cottage is less than a one minute walk to the sandy beach, golf club, boating and sailing club, fishing areas, village shops, pubs and restaurants. In an ideal location for family holidays, pet owners or for a group of friends on a relaxing week/weekend break. It is a fantastic base for exploring local attractions: Antrim Coast, Glenariffe Forest Park and Waterfalls, Giant's Causeway, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Bushmills Distillery, the 9 Glens of Antrim and Rathlin Island.
The village is situated at the foot of Glenballyemon and close to Glenaan and Glencorp which are three of the majestic Glens of Antrim.
The village is overlooked by the mountain peaks of Lurigethan and Tievebulliagh and has the added advantage of being located on the exhilarating Antrim Coast Road.
Cushendall also offers a vibrant social and night life and is well renowned throughout the Glens for its traditional Irish music sessions.
- Short breaks available September-June.
- Saturday-Saturday Weekly Lets available July and August.
- The cottage is equipped to a high standard, featuring 2 living rooms, both equipped with T.Vs with Free Sat, one which features a working open fire place.
- There are 4 bedrooms – 2 of which have double beds and a further 2 with a set of bunk beds in each. The shower room features a walk in electric shower, toilet and wash hand basin.
- There is a well equip kitchen which leads to a dining room with seating for 8 guests. This leads to the back-patio area with seats and BBQ furniture and clothes line.
- Dalriada Cottage provides fully enclosed front garden with back and side of bungalow ensuring safe play areas for children and pets.
- Secure off road parking available for cars/motorbikes.
- Cot and high chair available. Oil central heating and a working fire place. The cottage is fully equipped with every convenience to make your stay enjoyable.
- Hairdyer, hair straighteners and iron available.
- Free WIFI available.
- Bedlinen is provided but towels must be supplied by the guest.
- 9 hole Golf course - green fees can be paid at the club house
- Walk the Glens - walking weekend around the 1st weekend of June
- Heart of the Glens Festival - 1st Saturday in August until the following Sunday - 9day event
- Boat Club - Sailing/Boating training available during the Summer months.
- Playing fields
- Scenic walks / Sightseeing
- Fishing - with a local fishing shop
- Variety of resturaunts and pubs
Click below to see more details
- Ideal For Families
- Ideal location
- Pet friendly home
- Sleeps 8 people
- Free WIFI available
- Most spectacular views
- Situated in the centre of Cushendall
- Open Fire
- Child Friendly
- Dogs Welcome
- Hen Parties Accepted
- Non Smoking
- Stag Parties Accepted
Child / Baby Facilities
- Cot Available
- High Chair
- Recycling Available
- Board Games
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games Console
- Internet Access
- Satellite / Cable
- Central Heating
- Cooking Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linen Provided
- Log Fire
- Washing Machine
- Outdoor Sports
- Beach (walking)
- Medical Centre
- Parking for several vehicles
- Parking Off Street
- Patio Furniture
Type of Location
- Click to view full details
Location: 12 Dalriada Avenue, Co. Antrim , BT44 0QE